If you are a DVM we’d love to meet you! Read on to learn more.
What comes to mind when you think about your veterinary career choice? Do you have a vision of what your future looks like? We want to help you get there!
Not only do we have an amazing hospital and culture, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package:
- Base salary of $80,000-$100,000!
- CE Reimbursement with Travel PTO
- 401(k) Matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Two weeks of vacation the first year, three weeks after your first anniversary.
- License Reimbursement
- No emergency calls!
- One hour lunch break, “Call Back and Record Time” set aside daily, stop seeing appointments half an hour before close, no double-booking without veterinarian’s approval, and 30-minute appointments.
- Four and ½ day workweek and no Sunday, Holiday, or On-Call Responsibility!
Dogwood Animal Hospital appreciates the challenges of working in the veterinary community. We believe in a positive work-life balance to promote health and happiness amongst our team. To achieve this, we conduct Team-Building Meetings and create blocks within our schedule to set aside time for staff members to decompress. Plus, you will be working alongside a knowledgeable veterinarian who not only knows what he is doing, but works great with the entire team!
Dogwood Animal Hospital is excited to add another Associate Veterinarian to our team, and you may be just the person for the role! We thrive on providing high-quality medicine with a belief in following up after every patient visit. We encourage our entire team to be the best – personally and professionally, striving to keep culture at the top of Dogwood Animal Hospital’s list.
We want to be the next step for you in growing your career! To discover if this is the career opportunity you’ve been waiting for, please contact us today via the form below with your interest. We are excited to meet you!
Are you an experienced Veterinary Technician in search of a position in a highly supportive environment with a positive culture? Would you love to be part of an organization that provides guidance, mentor-ship, and accountability at every level? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of those questions, we want you to apply for this opening!
A busy and successful Veterinary Practice in Lawrenceville is in search of an enthusiastic and energetic Veterinary Technician to join the team. If you have the following qualifications apply today!
- A current Veterinary Technician License in good standing
- At least 1-2 years of hands-on experience previously working as a Veterinary Technician
- The desire to perform a multitude of veterinary technician tasks including blood draws, catheter placement, obtaining urine/stool samples, surgical preparation and assistance, and MORE!
- A learning mindset as it is never too late to learn new skills or to improve the ones you already have
- Attention to detail and a high degree of organization
- A positive, friendly demeanor is a MUST!
Compensation & Benefits
Your superior customer service skills and professionalism will be rewarded with a competitive starting range of $18 to $22 per hour, dependent upon education and/or experience. In addition to competitive pay, other benefits include:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan with up to 3% employer match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Time Off
- Closed on Holidays
- ½ days on Thursdays and Saturdays!
Hours & Availability
Candidates available full-time hours or part time are invited to apply. Schedules will be between the hours of:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 7:30am to 5:30pm
- Thursday & Saturday: 8am to noon
Dogwood Animal Hospital has proudly provided exceptional veterinary care to the community of Lawrenceville, and surrounding areas for as long as we could remember! As a valued member of this team you will enjoy a fun, friendly practice culture with caring, supportive leadership.
This is your chance to join a business that really gets it when it comes to serving customers and team members. You can be proud to work in an industry that gives you the opportunity to make a difference every day! The pets and the humans who love them depend on us to provide exceptional patient care as well as compassionate, professional service that can’t be found anywhere else!
How to Apply
Positions on this team don’t come along often. Don’t miss your chance to join a fantastic team, working to make a difference in the lives of the pets we all love. Apply by submitting your resume through this ad TODAY!
Still not convinced? Read what our valued employees have to say about working at Dogwood Animal Hospital!