Is your pet experiencing chronic pain? Has a recent injury or surgical procedure sidelined your normally active companion?
Laser therapy is a painless, non-invasive treatment that uses advanced technology to stimulate the body’s natural healing and pain control response. Through this innovative treatment strategy, your loved one can enjoy decreased pain, enhanced mobility and shorter recovery periods. It can be used as a standalone therapy or in combination with other treatment methods.
Benefits of Laser Therapy
- Anti-Inflammation – decreases swelling from bruising/inflammation
- Anti-Pain – blocks pain by decreasing nerve sensitivity
- Accelerates tissue repair, cell growth and nerve function
- Improves circulation
- Accelerates healing and reduces scarring
What can laser therapy treat?
Laser therapy can be used to treat and manage a wide variety of conditions, including:
- Disc Disease
- Hip Dysplasia
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Sprains and Strains
- Cranial Cruciate Ligament
- Dental Problems
- Chronic Pain and Inflammation
- Dermatological Conditions
- Lick Granulomas
Because every patient is different, their response to laser therapy is equally unique. Depending on your loved one’s specific condition, its severity, and a number of other determining factors, our treatment recommendations will vary.
Does your loved one suffer from a chronic medical condition, like arthritis? Has a recent injury or surgery negatively impacted your pet’s lifestyle or quality of life? If so, we invite you to reach out today to learn whether the laser therapy services at Dogwood Animal Hospital could help.