COVID-19 Update: Change in Hours
Our goal is to continue to care for our communities’ pets by keeping our clients, doctors, and staff, healthy!
Effective immediately, we are changing our hours to:
- Mon, Tues, Wed & Fri: 7:30am to 4pm
- Thurs & Sat: 8am to noon
IF YOU ARE SICK, HAVE A FAMILY MEMBER THAT IS SICK, OR HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO COVID-19 WE ASK YOU NOT TO COME IN
In an attempt to decrease close interactions in our hospital and follow CDC guidelines for Social Distancing to keep everyone safe, we will be taking every precaution possible.
Curbside assistance will be provided for any and all purchase of products or veterinary services.
These procedures have been put in place So that Constant Contact of door handles, countertops, pens, Etc., can be eliminated.
- We ask you to call from your car when you arrive at the hospital. 678-377-0070. Please let us know where you are parked and what color car you are in. Please be patient with us as this will take extra time.
- We will come to your car and bring your pet inside. We will discuss findings, treatment, etc. over the phone.
- We ask that you pay over the phone as well.
- For those picking up medication, we ask you call us from the car when you get here as well.
- We will bring your medication out to you.
- Now is a great time to utilize our online pharmacy Vetsource. Our staff can take a credit card over the phone and have your medication or food sent directly to your house. There are several coupon codes you can use for Vetsource as well. HURRAY25, AWESOME25, or 4674.
We are here and available for you. Please call us with any questions or concerns.
Dr. Ray Caughman and Staff